Friday, August 05, 2005

Lofty...

So I've been in my loft all day, in spite of England semi-achieving against the Aussies... I have catalogued over 200 CDs and 200 books for my B4 forms (no this is not completely necessary, but is very useful for potential claims). Sitting here running through my mind are the following:

1. Still haven't sorted out an off shore account - Nationwide seem to have the best deal
2. Still haven't freed remaining money from my company accounts
3. No word on Canadian bank accounts
4. What will I do with my house? No one interested in buying it - need to rent it "toute suite"
5. Hmm, so I need a change in my mortgate agreement if that is going to happen!
6. My containers leave the UK on about 5th September...
7. And will arrive in Halifax on about 3rd October...
8. During this time I have to leave the UK, fly to Canada, buy a (big) vehicle, get to Halifax and find some where to live or incur a further $1k shipping storage charge.
9. Should I take "mould and mildew" insurance - NO!
10. There should not be a 10 until next week!

So now to the wardrobes... Let's see how much crap clothing I can chuck out. It's a very cleansing and pleasing experience.

Really it's not that chaotic - but it does seem that way!

Listening to: The Darkness - Growing on me
Definitely not making the trip: Savage Garden CD

No comments: