Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Christmas in Quebec

This could be the last blog for a while, I'll try to update from Quebec over Christmas, but on a 56k modem it won't be pleasant!
I have rather cunningly burnt my hand and fingers rather badly today, after keeping a frying pan in the oven for nearly an hour - I picked it up... D'oh. Luckily I stuck it (my hand that is) in the snow for while and I think the damage might not be too bad.
Thomas is gearing up for the 1000km drive to Quebec in his usual manner - by becoming increasing ill in another (probably vain) attempt to get a few more teeth. He's spent most of today screaming, that will make for a particularly charming ride on Thursday for all of us!
Finally started sorting out my teaching qualifications today too, lots of emails in and out and some progress, I may even work before September!
If this the last entry before Christmas - I hope you all have a great one!

No comments: