Friday, March 31, 2006

Back again...

Hurray - without wishing be pre-empt my recovery I'm feeling very positive at the moment. After a particularly unusual "tailbone" adjustment this week, I have very little pain in my wrist.
I have seen two doctors recently, one when I joined a new practice who was keen to get me some nerve tests followed by massage and physio which I liked the sound of and another who wanted to get me on the CT release surgery waiting list which is was less enthused about! Both were very good, but thankfully it seems my alternative treatment is actually proving very effective. Things are moving so quickly that I am considering resuming my early morning swimming sessions next week. Hopefully I'll be blogging back at my old rate from now on and not talking about CT anymore!

No comments: