Saturday, March 11, 2006

un-wow, circumspection and no punctuation

so a week on and my wrist has been through several mills hence the above title

i type now with one or two fingers and in moments of extreme excitement a thumb but no punctuation - i know this is difficult to read but i like my blog and will continue to churn it out even without readers other than the future me or the me of the future i should say

i'm tired of carpal tunnel now it is stopping mw doing lots of things with the children

that said it has moved on this week with a moment of astonishing pain on friday followed by numbness and then amazing improvement throughout the day

my bowen therapist says its all progress which i tend to agree with given the change in feelings and movement

so we'll sww this week how it goes and maybe will become the moving to canada with punctuation blog again instead of the having carpal tunnel blog without

No comments: