Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Busy, busy...

It's finally stopped raining so we dashed out to Point Pleasant again for our usual walk and dose of fresh air.
We've been very busy since the last post; this time though, not just shopping! We met up with two other expat couples on Monday and another on Tuesday. Subsequently we've arrange to go to our first hockey game next weekend. Apparently a very family oriented outing with plenty to entertain Ellie and Thomas - we'll see just how entertained Thomas is when we get there!
I've finally completed all our business with the vehicles for this year by getting the caravan MVIed, it feels like a real triumph having all the right bits of paper...
Oh, more good news for me... I got a speeding ticket in the UK a few days before leaving, I paid up but could not submit my licence as I swapped for a canadian one. Well, I heard nothing for ages and was expecting to be arrested at Heathrow in October ;-) but finally West Mercia Police have written to me warning me not to do it again and returning my £60.
Finally for today, my shiny new PR (Permanent Residence) card arrived today, very nice it is too, makes the swish looking visa very ordinary!

No comments: