Thursday, October 13, 2005

A very good day...

We've had a busy day today - who am I kidding, we don't even work, how can we have had a busy day? What I should have said is that we had a very longer potter around! This morning we went over to Lawrencetown, the area we thought we'd like to live ultimately and were shown some places by another expat and we LOVED it. Two acre plots with big houses on them, 5 minutes from a couple of big sandy surfing beaches, 15 minutes from the city centre. I think we'll be starting our house or land search proper as soon as we get back from the in November.
After that, lunch in Pizza hut then shopping and the prospect of waterproof, heavy duty winter boots for Ellie and Thomas, naturally Ellie has nice pink ones, totally inappropriate for handing on to Thomas. He got some blue ones which will undoubtedly slow him down a bit for a while as they almost come up to his knees. Finally a dash into the Metro Centre to pick up our first ever Mooseheads tickets for their Sunday afternoon game against Cape Breton.
I keep forgetting to take my camera out with me, I'll do my best for the hockey!

No comments: