Saturday, September 17, 2005

Recovery...

So today has been as good as yesterday was bad. We had lunch with some of MC's relatives eating a proper meal for the first time this week which was much needed - even Ellie and Thomas tucked in! We should have our house on Monday, but I'm not counting my chickens, I hope so though as the all important broadband is being installed on Tuesday.

Remarkably MC (rather than me) is eyeing up a 42" plasma television, I certainly won't be standing in her way.

We are getting wetter and wetter as we await the arrival of Ophelia this evening. Nothing as strong as Katrina but the TV channels are starting to go to town on it trying to make the native restless I think, "hammer crooked pieces of wood to the doors" and all that stuff. Doubt much will happen.

No comments: